Saturday, October 27, 2007

Neighbors...

I need to go live in a cabin in the middle of a forest. My neighbors are so loud. On one side of me is a dude who I'm convinced thinks he's American Idol (Johnny Cash style) and on the other side, a couple with bad music taste played at a volume that is penetrating my ear plug defenses. Now I suppose I could ask them to quiet it down, but the sad thing is, it's a Saturday night, not even 10pm yet and the reason I need quiet is because I'm home reading. Ick. Perhaps they just seem loud and obnoxious to me because they're obviously not reading on a Saturday night. Or perhaps it's because if I were them, and not shackled to the books for the next several weekends, I'd get the hell out of this apartment and be elsewhere.

Ahhh, but then reality sinks in and I realize, they too are stuck in Ann Arbor, where nothingness (and beingness?) resides and thus explains their choice of apartment entertainment.

Can you tell I've had my fill of prelims and Ann Arbor...and this freakin apartmnet? Is it obvious that the fill came oh, I dunno, say...three months ago?

Freakin' neighbors....grrrrrr!!!!

2 comments:

kungfuramone said...

Oh, dude. I am so sorry. I think all the noisy neighbors of the world should be rounded up and forced to battle with spike-ed clubs in a giant battle dome until one is left. And he or she then has to live in a cave where he or she has no neighbors. THIS is my vision for the future!

SuperJew said...

I solute your vision comrade!